Friday, September 15, 2006

So I'm chillin, looking at my calendar, thinking, this is kinda filling up. It's about pleasantly full right now, what with impending houseguests, meetings, parties, classes, trips, yoga, etc. Not time to think too much... just enough time to get lots done and have a good time.

Then I get this email from my parents. Now, if you're a faithful blog reader, you will remember that they were here in July.
They want to come back the first week in October. For like, TEN DAYS.

Okay.

Don't get me wrong. This will certainly be fun -- they're very good at entertaining themselves, they stay in a hotel, and they take me places and buy me things. But seriously.
I'm not sure they're all that interested in me, come to think of it. They just really dug Tucson. Haha.

So it will be fun -- perhaps I'll end up with more fun Tucson-related anecdotes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home